Portfolio Analysis Review
The Portfolio Analysis Review (PAR) process is an effective method in helping to map your route to financial clarity. If you are like some of our clients, you have been steadfast when it comes to saving for retirement. Do you feel as confident when it comes to how your savings are working for you?
This is where we come in. Our five-step process takes an inventory of your portfolio with a comprehensive 360 degree approach.
The PAR checklist provides answers to the following questions regarding your investments:
- How many brokerage accounts do you have at each custodian?
- How many positions do you own in each account?
- How much income do you receive from investments?
- How is your portfolio's risk balanced with potential rewards?
- If you know the fees and expenses for your brokerage accounts, how could they affect your portfolio's long-term returns?
The PAR process creates a detailed account of your investments while organizing your portfolio, which may make it easier to comprehend.