Portfolio Analysis Review
The Portfolio Analysis Review (PAR) process is a simple yet effective method to assist you in mapping your route to financial clarity. If you are like many of our clients, you have been steadfast when it comes to saving for retirement. Do you feel as confident when it comes to how your savings are working for you?
This is where we come in. Our five- step process takes inventory of your portfolio with a comprehensive approach.
The PAR checklist provides answers to the following questions regarding your investments:
- How many brokerage accounts do you have at each custodian?
- How many positions do you own in each account?
- How much income do you receive from investments?
- How is your portfolio's risk balanced with potential rewards?
- How do fees and expenses associated with your brokerage accounts affect your portfolio's long-term returns?
The PAR process creates a detailed and accurate account of your investments while organizing your portfolio, which may make it easier to comprehend. Call us today and let the PAR process work for you!